Saturday, January 11, 2014

57

That's my number this year, 57.

Today is my birthday !

I received this darling flower arrangement from work.

Several gave me presents, which I love.

I took off work Monday for a me day.
Manicure / Pedicure and some shopping.

The funny thing is my best friends (Janice / Rick) gave
me a gift card from the nail place that I go to not
knowing I had planned to go.

I can say that my 57 years have been good ones.
Great parents, husband, 2 sisters and family.
I also have the best friends ever.

God has been good to me.

~ Cheryl ~

2 Comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Happy belated Birthday.. Sounds like you really enjoyed it...I might add... you do not look 57...age has been good to you.. May your weekend continue to be blessed...

Country Whispers said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl! Hope you had a great day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.