Tuesday, May 06, 2014


Puddles saw his regular vet Friday.
It was time for his rabies booster and check up.

Dr Lucky had called his oncologist Dr that morning
to decided if Puddles was able to take the booster.

He was able to get the booster, but will not be able
to get any other vaccines. This is due to the leukemia
and his immune system.

I question about his kennel cough vaccine since
we go camping and he is groomed. Unfortunately,
he cant have it any more. If Puddles gets the cough
he will be treated with meds.

Dr Lucky checked him good and he's doing great. His
blood work is stable but has to continue the chemo pills.

~ Cheryl ~

1 Comment:

Marianne said...

Glad your baby is doing OK!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.