Saturday, November 23, 2013

Christmas Decorations

Today Garry and I worked for several hours
getting the house ready for Christmas.

This year we have a new tree, 6 1/2 foot. Our last one was not
but several years old, but it was really large. Maybe I can find a
new home for it. As you can see, I didn't use ribbon, just
ornaments.  Garry likes it this way, I'm not sure if I do.

After Christmas last year I purchased these
wreaths for 75% off. With the fake snow on
them and the 100 lights I added they glow.
This is the view from the middle of the yard.
My life size metal deer to the left that I hand wired
with lights several years ago. That was a huge job
and it took me days, but I love him.
Water Oak Hill is glowing !

~ Cheryl ~

3 Comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Its just beautiful Cheryl! It seems everyone is really decking the halls this year. Have a great Thanksgiving. Blessings!

RETA said...

So beautiful! You guys did good! You are all ready - and so early! Everything looks great!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

Marianne said...

Love your Christmas spirit!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.