Saturday, April 20, 2013

Visitors

Today was a beautiful day and a little cooler.

We had several visitors today on the hill.
All were welcome except for one.

Our neighbors dog always tries to sneak up the lower
drive way.  He's home alone a lot, so I don't know if he's
looking for scrap food that we throw out or nosey.

Our friendly woodpecker showed up.
He's been pecking on the gutters and it's so loud.
Love my zoom lens !
Then the Fox Squirrels decided to show up and
play around in the trees.
This little hummingbird stayed around for a while.
Suppose he/she was hungry.
And then this ..... LIZZARD !
I hate them !! Garry would not kill him, dang it.
 (yes, it's outside)

Now that's country living folks.

~ Cheryl ~
 

1 Comment:

Marianne said...

Great pics! I'm not a fan of lizards either, good thing I don't see them here.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.