Monday, March 09, 2015

Wonderful Weather

This past weekend has been wonderful.
I love being outside.
Listening to the birds sing is such a happy feeling.

Saturday Garry helped me wash the Tahoe.
It was covered with salt and was needing a good hand wash.
Could not hardly see out the back up camera.

In the winter I store my ponytail palms in the utility room.
I rolled them out and watered them good. Took forever for
the water to run out of the bottoms, sure were dry.

Next was a job I hate, cleaning the grill.
I use oven cleaners and it works great, but you have
to make sure every thing is rinsed well.

Some of our buttercups are blooming, spring is in the air!

I leave you with this cute pic, Jayce is growing up to fast.

Hope you had a great week end.

~ cheryl ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.