Saturday, August 09, 2014

Cleaning

I have been so busy, cleaning.

It all started with cleaning the shower doors
and I could not stop until every thing was done.

Sure I clean every Thursday evening, but not
deep cleaning like this week.

Bathroom tile/grout
Bathroom tub with sos soap pad
Base boards
Ceiling fans
Old English both bedrooms furniture
Polished counter tops
Polished appliances
Wall hangings
Blinds
Washed windows in/out
Washed and iron curtains and toppers
Vacuum sofa/recliner/odd chair
409 all the white doors
Dusted the kitchen wall (wine color)
Shampoo carpets (bedrooms)

I must say that Ibuprofen has been my friend.
My back can't take much more of this, but I
think I'm finished.

~Cheryl ~


1 Comment:

Patty Sumner said...

I would need ibuprofen after all that too.. I am like that when I start cleaning or painting...you just cannot stop until it is all done.. Have a great day! Blessings!

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.